Get Paid Faster
Streamline Health AR Management is a real-time denials and accounts receivable workflow solution, helping you instantly prioritize your AR management and liquidation processes. It includes a proprietary expected reimbursement algorithm help accelerate cash flow through improved stratification metrics and increased transparency into collector productivity and outcomes. Managers can build and modify collector work lists instantly to align with their AR collection by syncing documentation, follow-up activity and other critical information directly with legacy systems.
Streamline Health AR Management includes a powerful workflow engine to assign tasks, route cases and manage resources based on your unique needs. This helps leadership to oversee operations while empowering users to focus on working their cases, not manually tracking down information.
AR Management delivers tools and functionality that support success. Task creation enables staff to easily stay on top of their work, while batch assignment enables management to adjust work based on changing needs. And profile-driven access helps you tailor processes accordingly.
Insightful reporting enables leadership to review overall operations to identify issues and opportunities. Once performance benchmarks have been established, subsequent reporting helps monitor progress towards goals.
The Features You Want
- Powerful workflows to automate key processes
- Proprietary tools to identify issues and opportunities
- Robust reporting to track progress towards goals
The Benefits You Need
- Optimized staff productivity
- Increased insight into financial performance
- Optimized cash flow and reduced costs to collect
Using Streamline Health AR Management helps you:
- Enable users to collaborate and perform daily work functions from a secure online network
- Send alerts and notifications to selected users throughout critical stages
- Allow users to digitize paper-based workflow activities
- Integrate with Streamline Health® Denials Management solution for advanced denial reporting and integrated denial-driven work lists