Secure Your Revenue
Streamline Health Audit Management addresses the enterprise-wide cash flow risk arising from both governmental and private payor audits, accelerating the audit process and ensuring compliance while minimizing audit recovery risks to Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payor reimbursements.
By automating the manual processes, stages, and levels of an appeal, Audit Management empowers your organization to manage and monitor critical financial requests. Easily manage deadlines, share and update information, research details of each identified audit account in a user-friendly interface, and even identify high-risk in-house or recently discharged patients through a comprehensive level of care analysis.
By automating the manual processes, stages, and levels of an audit appeal, this solution helps you manage and monitor critical financial requests with the flexibility to meet the unique needs of a variety of different audit types.
Using Streamline Health Audit Management, you can isolate the areas where denials occur, develop more effective practice patterns, and track and manage time-sensitive appeal activities. This reduces your exposure to risk as well as the resources needed to resolve existing issues.
A customizable dashboard allows users to trend metrics, set targets, and define alert levels for an unlimited variety of key performance indicators (KPIs) across multiple clinical, financial, and administrative departments.
The Features You Want
- Cloud-based for secure remote access
- Integrate clinical and financial data from disparate systems
- Save and share data online, and export reports
- Send instant alerts based on your criteria
The Benefits You Need
- Automated workflows to improve productivity
- Flexible dashboards and alerts to monitor progress
- Robust reporting to support issue resolution
- Comprehensive tools to reduce revenue risks